Because we share your concern about privacy, we are letting you know how we collect information about you, what information we collect, how we use the information, under what circumstances we disclose it, and what choices are available to you regarding such data collection.
Stellar Technology Solutions, LLC uses "cookies" which are small files that allow us to store and sometimes track what you are looking at when you visit our site. If you are concerned about the potential use of information gathered from your computer by "cookies," you can set your browser to prompt you before it accepts a cookie. Most Internet browsers have settings that let you identify or reject cookies.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse, read pages, or download information, our site's operating system will automatically record the following information about your visit.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a school, college or university domain.
- The type of browser that you use (e.g., "Internet Explorer" or "Firefox," etc.).
- The type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or Macintosh).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the pages you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you visited, if you linked with us from another website.
This information is used to help us diagnose technical problems as well as to help us track user interests. We gather this information in the aggregate -- as a total, not linked to individual users.
Stellar Technology Solutions, LLC does not collect or use personal information that you provide for any purpose. You may choose to participate in other activities at our site that may require you to disclose personal information. These activities may include polls, questionnaires, surveys, contests, information requests, etc. Because of the nature of these activities, we may share personal information of all participants with third parties.
Our services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.